With this regularly returning blog-post I list the articles used in Red Planet Dust posts (non this episode) and cross publish articles I have flipped at Flipboard for your enjoyment:
- U R NOT UNIQUE! You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, and neither is your Instagram Interesting piece of the puzzle in the description of Homo collaborans and human nature as part of the collaboration model.
- Almost (?) criminal how monetization of games is executed: Gamasutra: Ramin Shokrizade’s Blog – The Top F2P Monetization Tricks It also proofs the limitations of the individual to oversee its own reality.
- There have been so many Bitcoin related articles that I have stopped posting on it for now at RPD. This article gives thorough view on the Bitcoin’s successors: from Litecoin to Freicoin and onwards
- Patents are 1 of the 3 balancing mechanisms identified in the Collaborability model and obviously they need a thorough overhaul: The Patent Problem
- Snowden has opened a box of Pandora. I hope he will be able to have a normal life after this episode gets out of the line of attention. NSA leaks: US and Britain team up on mass surveillance
- Laws and Regulations do not keep up with our technological advances and result in strange outcomes for individuals, in the balance between the primary parties in society: Introducing Aaron’s Law, a Desperately Needed Reform of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act | Wired Opinion | Wired.com Typical a collaborabilty subject.
- Our knowledge advances, what will it mean for us humans? What the Digital Brains of the Future Might Be Like
(see also Predatory pricing)